Calvary Lutheran School is growing in Kansas City, and we’d love to welcome you and your children to our family! If you’re ready to enroll at Calvary, complete the following steps:
- Schedule a tour to meet with the Director of the Early Education Center and take a tour of our facilities.
- For each child, complete Calvary’s EEC Application. (Praxi login required; please contact us for assistance.)
- Submit the non-refundable application fee to the school office at our Oak campus or Wornall campus. Your application is not official until the application fee has been received in the school office.
- If a program is currently full and you wish to be placed on the waiting list, it will be necessary to complete the online application and submit the application fee.
- After submitting your application, please call the office periodically with updates, and let us know when your baby is born, giving us the name and date of birth. Enrollment information will then be provided to you.
Please see EEC Tuition for additional details on weekly fees, based on your child’s age.
Applications for enrollment are reviewed as openings become available. Placement in a class is prioritized according to the child’s birthdate and the following criteria:
- Members of Calvary Lutheran Church, family of staff and currently enrolled siblings
- Members of other Missouri Synod Lutheran churches
- Those with no church membership
- Members of other churches