Help support Calvary Lutheran School, and save a little on your tuition fees by referring a new student!
- Do you think Calvary is the best place for your kids to attend school?
- Do you talk about how great Calvary is to your friends and family?
- Would you like to pay a little less for your tuition next year?
Refer a new student to Calvary Lutheran School! It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3!
1. Invite your friends to a Calvary Open House, have them call the Calvary office for an information packet or schedule a tour online. Make sure your friends mention your name when they talk to the staff. Friends who are currently members of Calvary Lutheran Church or enrolled in any of Calvary’s programs are not eligible for the referral incentive.
2. Once your friends are fully enrolled, you’ll need to fill out a brief form indicating that you referred the family. These are available in the school office and due no later than one month after your friends have started school at Calvary.
3. During the second semester of the new family’s enrollment, you will receive a credit on your account.
- New Students in Grade K–4: Referring families receive a $400 rebate.
- New Students in Grade 5–8: Referring families receive a $600 rebate.
If a new family has more than one student, referring families will receive the amount for the oldest child.
Thank you for helping spread the word about Calvary Lutheran School. Calvary families do care and share!